In this episode, Tony and I talk about the important topic of overcoming negativity and self doubt! I want to talk very authentically with you about this, as it is something that has come up in my own life and that I can relate to. We thought it was extremely important to address this topic with you today as it can really hold you back from where you would like to be in all aspects of your life. Tune in now to hear some amazing tools and tips to help you feel your best mentally, emotionally and physically!
Next, our very special guest is Jonathan Bailor. He is a New York Times bestselling author, an internally recognized wellness expert, and he has a really unique philosophy that is very much in alignment with Beauty Detox about busting the myth of the overly simplified “calories in, calories out” approach to weight loss. Join the conversation today with Jonathan and I if you are fed up with counting calories and not reaching your goals. Jonathan shares his expert knowledge on setting up a lifestyle that will work for you that doesn’t focus on counting calories. If you are interested in breaking away from numbers and false media claims, This is the podcast for you!
- Why Meditation is a way to overcome self doubt…
- How to shift your thoughts to be able to practice love, compassion and acceptance…
- How social media is shifting our view of ourselves…
- The power of affirmations and how to get started…
- How to accept a compliment and feel good about it…
- An inside look on how we metabolize foods…
- Why “traditional” calorie counting doesn’t work…
- Why knowing what your goals are around your health is important…
- How food is literally our country’s largest addiction…
- What SANE stands for and how it can help you…
- The importance of understanding what we eat and how it digests…
- How to create a lifestyle that works for you, instead of against you…
About Jonathan Bailor
Jonathan Bailor is a New York Times bestselling author and internationally recognized wellness expert who specializes in using modern science and technology to simplify health. Bailor has collaborated with top scientists for more than 10 years to analyze and apply over 1,300 studies. His work has been endorsed by top doctors and scientists from Harvard Medical School, Johns’ Hopkins, The Mayo Clinic, The Cleveland Clinic, and UCLA.
Bailor is the founder of SANESolution and serves as the CEO for a wellness technology company. He authored the New York Times and USA Today best selling book The Calorie Myth, hosts a popular syndicated health radio show The SANE Show, and blogs on The Huffington Post. Additionally, Bailor has registered over 25 patents, spoken at Fortune 100 companies and TED conferences for over a decade, and served as a Senior Program Manager at Microsoft where he helped create Nike+ Kinect Training and XBox Fitness.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance!
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt Segment:
- My Top Tip On Being Successful With Affirmations [Video]
- Tap Into The True Power Of Affirmations (Video Tip)
- How Slowing Down Actually Speeds You Up
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
Jonathan Bailor Interview: