This week’s most popular question was: “My wife loves you and your advice, but I want to know what you think about building muscle? I eat good but I don’t think I get everything I need to build muscle from food?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Jeanette – Alaska
I love my GGS and make it every morning! However I am not hungry when I first wake up I’ll have my lemon water and a few sips of GGS but I won’t seriously drink it til later, sometimes as late as 11:00. Is this a problem?
Jase – Destin, FL
My wife loves you and your advice, but I want to know what you think about building muscle? I eat good but I don’t think I get everything I need to build muscle from food?
Amanda – Northridge, CA
is it bad to drink coffee as a way to eliminate? Should I not be drinking coffee at all?
Cici – San Jose, CA
Hi Kimberly, I’m a little confused about bread. First let me say I really love bread! I recently discovered a gluten free bread but it tasted really sweet to me. I’m not sure which type of bread is better to have?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Magnify others’ strengths.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your authentic and natural beauty from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Fall version of Kimberly’s Glowing Green Smoothie(R) Recipe
- How To REALLY Eat Breakfast
- The Science Behind Eating Light to Heavy
- Questions and Answers About Gaining Healthy Weight and Muscle!
- How to Get Lean and Muscular on a Beauty Detox Diet!
- 3 Workout Tips + My 8 Favorite Workout Foods!
- 5 Reasons to Give up Coffee, And How to Drink it if you Insist!!
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- How To Break Your Coffee Habit Without The Headaches
- Going Gluten-Free: Fad Diet, Myth, or Actually Healthy?
- Is Gluten-Free Always Better?
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The 411 on Colonics With Jen Gonzalez & The Truth About Protein [BIO Podcast: Ep 51]
- Lifestyle Changes with Joe Cross & The Do’s and Don’ts of The GGS [BIO Podcast: Ep 57]
- The Power of Dreams With Kelly Sullivan Walden PT.1 & The Hidden Danger of Too Much Protein [BIO Podcast: Ep 85]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
With love and gratitude,