In this episode, Tony and I are going to talk about an amazing journey we’ve recently been on, and that is- the topic regarding brainwaves. We are really focusing on different brainwaves, and neurofeedback, and how it can profoundly change your whole life when you learn to tap into different brainwaves. Listen in as we discuss the five different types of brainwaves and how they affect us.
Next, we have my very special guest Dr. James Hardt, who is the founder of the Biocybernaut Institute, a physicist, a psychologist, and a psychophysiologist with over 40 years of research and clinical practice in neurofeedback brainwave enhancement. Jim’s technology and training methodologies have demonstrated significant effectiveness in healing and transforming core dimensions of personality dysfunction, reducing stress and anxiety, reversing key aspects of the brain’s aging process and increasing creativity.
- Tony and I break down the five different brainwaves and what they mean…
- How beta is the most common type of brainwave while awake…
- What cognitive tasking is and how this relates to the beta brainwave- as well as extra stress!…
- The delta brainwave and how it slows down in preparation for sleep…
- How your perspective in relationships has an impact when implementing certain brainwaves…
- Why certain people have difficulty meditating or problem-solving…
- Tony shares what floating tanks are and what they do for our health…
- Dr. Hardt shares how you can separate your ego from your self through brainwave training…
- We discuss what neurofeedback is and how it can really improve the quality of our life…
- I share my personal experience with brainwave training and the incredible impact it has had on my life…
- How alpha training reduces anxiety…
- How to use hindrances to keep ego from working its influence on you…
About Jim Hardt
Dr. James V. Hardt serves as the President and founder of Biocybernaut Institute, Inc. He holds a B.S. in Physics from Carnegie Institute of Technology, and an M.S. and Ph.D. in Psychology from Carnegie-Mellon University and he has done post-doctoral training in Psychophysiology at the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute at the University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hardt has authored or co-authored more than 60 papers and professional presentations. He has dedicated his life in the research and development surrounding brain wave training and mentored by Dr. Joe Kamiya, the scientist who first discovered, in 1962, that humans could voluntarily control their own brain waves if they were given brain wave feedback.
For over 40 years Dr. Hardt has been studying the electrophysiological basis of advanced spiritual states. He has traveled to India several times to study advanced Yogis with his technology, has studied Zen meditators and Zen masters, and explored Christian prayer and contemplation. He is focused on enhancing peak performance, facilitating conflict resolution, expanding spiritual awareness and increasing access to advanced spiritual states.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! ?
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your authentic and natural beauty from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Good overview of brainwaves and their role
- The ultimate brainwave training that Kimberly and Tony alluded to (See Note)
- The benefits of mastering alpha brainwaves
- The Top 5 Reasons to Fuel Your Brain with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- How to Trick Your Brain with Your Body
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- 10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Note: more will be said about BioCybernaut in the next podcast, however, if you’d like to know more about the training feel free to email email@example.com. Keep in mind that it’s a significant investment, but typically pays for itself many times over in the form of increased productivity, income, creativity and empowerment. 72% of those that do the training increase their income after the training.
Jim Hardt’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,