What if consciousness and joy was numerically measurable? In this segment, Tony and I explore research around levels of consciousness, based on the best-selling book called Power versus Force. Listen in as we learn to better understand our feelings and how to increase our happiness in a meaningful and measurable way.
Next, we have my very special guest Jason Wachob, who is the Founder and CEO of mindbodygreen and author of Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life, Not a Resume. Listen in as Jason shares his personal struggle with back pain, how his book evolved, and the latest well-being trends that are popping up.
- Tony and I discuss ways to measure your happiness based on different levels of consciousness…
- We share Dr. David Hawkins book, Power Versus Force, and why shame is one of the lowest levels of consciousness…
- How to recognize what is weighing us down and how much it affects us…
- Ways to connect with the many aspects of shame…
- We talk about love and how it impacts our whole energy…
- Why acknowledging each emotion, rather than pushing it down, is beneficial to our overall wellbeing…
- Jason shares his personal journey and how it influenced his path towards mindbodygreen…
- How Jason switched his mindset from how he looked to being more aware of his overall well-being…
- How well-being is interconnected with our mental, physical, spiritual, emotional and environmental influences…
- We talk about how important it is to build daily practices around a lifestyle…
- How Jason’s new book Wellth, is all about redefining abundance…
- Jason shares a couple of wellness trends that are on the horizon…
About Jason Wachob
Jason Wachob is the Founder and CEO of mindbodygreen. Jason had three startups before founding mindbodygreen and was an investor at a Washington, D.C.- based healthcare company; a founder of a low-carb, low-sugar cheesecake business; and the CEO of a cookie company.
In 2009 Jason could barely walk. He needed surgery but tried yoga instead. His problem healed within six months which led to exploring other aspects of wellness including diet, mindfulness and sustainability.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- The problem with counting calories
- Good overview of the main book
- Map of the scale of consciousness
- How to Lose Weight WITHOUT Counting Calories
- Start Abandoning Calorie Counting Today for True Change! (Video Tip)
- Diet Myths They Don’t Want You To Know: Part 1.
- Tips to Help Treat Depression
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Jason Wachob’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,