We’ve talked endlessly about probiotics, but prebiotics are an area that deserve more exploration. In this segment, you’ll hear Tony and I discuss why they are important, and which foods contain the highest amounts. You’ll even learn how to make foods like potatoes healthier and lower carb, yet higher in prebiotics!
Next, we have my very special guest Charlynn Avery, who is a national educator and aromatherapist. Charlynn and I discuss how scent is one of our most powerful senses and how it connects us with our memories. We also talk about bringing lightness and energy into our environment by adding clean, pure, and healthy scents into our homes. Listen in as we share easy ways in which both men and women can implement these oils into our daily self-care routines.
- Tony and I discuss prebiotics and how they affect everything from our energy to our health…
- How probiotics help with candida issues…
- Why prebiotics uses the prefix ‘pre’, and what their true definition is…
- How fiber is a prebiotic and which fruits and vegetables have this component…
- If veggies should be eaten raw or cold for the fullest benefits…
- We discuss the right approach in applying essential oils to our bodies and environment…
- Charlynn shares some of the easiest ways to incorporate essential oils into your daily self-care routines…
- How to dilute essential oils for your personal use…
- Tips on cleaning your diffuser for the best results, based on the essential oils you choose…
- Which oils to use for the ideal mediation experience…
- Essentials oils that can help in clearing the space for your home in preparation for guests…
- Ways to incorporate essential oils for the burgeoning lightness and energy throughout the day…
- Why it’s important for men to use essential oils…
- The differences in oil preferences for men and women…
- Charlynn shares what her personal essential oil favorites…
- How long essential oils last for healthy use…
About Charlynn Avery
Charlynn Avery is a national educator and aromatherapist. In her work, she travels around the U.S. teaching about safe and effective essential oil use and is passionate about those powerful oils. Her life’s mission is to empower each individual to be in charge of their own health and healing. She works with Aura Cacia, an organic essential oil brand component of Frontier Co-op.
Avery has spent her career practicing and teaching in the arena of holistic health and wellness as a licensed massage therapist and aromatherapist and currently holds additional certifications in holistic nutrition, Thai massage, life coaching and hypnotherapy. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University and received additional education through both Carlson College of Massage Therapy and the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Some top prebiotic foods
- Good summary for why to consume prebiotics
- Research overview on “cold” potatoes and resistant starch
- Garlic and onions post
- 7 Tips for Personalizing “Beauty Detox”, Overcoming Roadblocks and Eliminating Struggle!
- New Recipe: Sunchoke and Beet Kitcheree
- Why I’m Not Eating Onions and Garlic Right Now
- How to Eat Healthy on a Budget!
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- Summer Aromatherapy Tips & How To Support Your Lymphatic System [BIO Podcast: Ep 65]
- My Top 6 Tips For Better Sleep!
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Charlynn Avery’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Bringing Aromatherapy Into Your Life with Charlynn Avery & Managing the Holiday Sweet Tooth [BIO Podcast: Ep 119]
- Change Your Energy by Using Essential Oils With Charlynn Avery and Healing Acne Naturally [BIO Podcast: Ep 53]
With love and gratitude,