I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Should we be taking collagen supplements?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Niki – Delray Beach, Florida
I’m curious what your thoughts on aluminum foil are? I’ve been using it to cook with for baking/roasting, etc. on my pans for a long time but have recently read that it has toxic qualities. What are your thoughts?
Sarah – Fort Worth, Texas
Is hot yoga good or bad for you? I like hot yoga because it makes me feel like I get a good workout but I don’t know if it’s the best for me.
Ellie Lorena – Beauty Detox Foods Group
How do you feel about collagen supplements?
Evelyn – Lyndonville, New York
I am concerned about arsenic in rice. Is there a way to clean the rice such as pre-soaking before cooking?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Strive to stay on point 80% with your diet, not a rigid 100%!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 12 Superfoods for a Healthier Lifestyle
- The Beauty Detox Power Yoga Series DVD (PHYSICAL DVD)
- Detoxing Through Our Most Important Organ in the Cold Months
- The Magic of Morning Rituals
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- 13 Essential Vitamins for Bodily Function- From Food!
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- Grains: To Eat Or Not To Eat?
- Breaking Bad Habits
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Spice up Your Love Life With Dr. Laura Berman [BIO Podcast: Ep.15]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- White Rice & Weight Loss, Interview with a Top Ayurvedic Doctor [BIO Podcast: Ep. 1]
With love and gratitude,