Saturday is an awesome day to experiment in the kitchen. I am excited to share a brand new recipe with you that I just created! I love tapping into creative power- which we all have access to- and making recipes from what I have in my kitchen. Today I was experimenting with Pitaya Plus organic packets and this wonderful and super easy to make parfait just came to me! It has a variety of textures and isn’t tooooo sweet! I like a ‘lil sweet too but I don’t personally like sickeningly sweet. Of course, you can turn the knob up or down on the sweet level for this parfait to suit your sweet taste.
This is a simple recipe that takes less then 15 minutes to make and requires almost no prep work. If you find yourself craving a snack then this is the recipe for you!
I have talk in much detail the health and beauty benefits of Pitaya and that is why I am so thrilled to bring you this new recipe. Pitaya is the base of this parfait which makes it not only delicious but good for your health and beauty! Pitaya is naturally filled with antioxidants, fiber, magnesium and vitamin b! My go to brand for Pitaya is Pitaya Plus. This company is a high quality raw food product with no added sugar and 100% organic. We use this brand for our Pitaya Cleanser smoothie at Glow Bio also!
This is the perfect recipe to share with friends and family! If you are having anyone over you can multiply the recipe to serve more then one! This is a great snack option for your guests if you are looking for something easy and beautiful to serve. I hope you enjoy making My Pitaya Plus Radiance Parfait! This is a great recipe to make for Valentine’s day as well since the Pitaya has a vibrant pink color! Maybe have a Parfait Party with a bunch of girlfriends around V Day??!! Pitaya Plus is easy to find at your local health food store or online!
Feeling especially full of love today, and sending some your way. :)
Have a beautiful day!
- 1 Pitaya Plus organic packet
- ½ cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Stevia or coconut nectar, to sweeten
- Sliced banana
- Coconut flakes (bigger size preferred)
- Blend together the Pitaya Plus packet, the strawberries, coconut water, vanilla extract and stevia or coconut nectar together. Pour about half of the mixture into a clear glass. Top with a layer of banana, blueberries and coconut flakes. Pour the other half of the mixture on top. Top with another layer of the banana blueberries and coconut flakes. Enjoy immediately!