On this week’s Thursday episode of “Beauty Inside Out,” I answer four questions from listeners, readers and fans of the Beauty Detox Community. This week’s most popular question was, “Is processed sugar the same as fruit sugar?” Are you curious to find out the answer? Tune in now to find out! Also remember, you can submit your questions for the show here!
- Angie from Madrid, Spain – I would like to know if it’s okay to add spirulina or chlorella to the Glowing Green Smoothie. What about maca or matcha powder?
- Avril in Scottsdale, Arizona – I know you’re an advocate of doing a home yoga practice. I have a very busy schedule, so what is the best way for me to get started and stay motivated?
- Karen from Toronto, Ontario – I’m feeling conflicted. I combine my meals properly and have been eating this way for many years. But lately I have been finding recipes that are not properly combined but sound super delicious. I know they are healthy and made of whole foods, and I am so tempted to try these recipes. But I’m not sure I can truly let myself eat these recipes without feeling guilt and beating myself up mentally. I’m so undecided. What do you think Kimberly?
- Jamie from Los Angeles – Is eating processed sugar the same as eating sugar from fruit?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week:
Don’t confuse having less with being less or having more with being more. You are you regardless of your belongings.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance!
Sending all my love,