In this episode, Tony and I speak about the amazing power of SBO Probiotics and how important it is to have a healthy gut. Today we go over the importance of having the most efficient gut possible and how to cultivate more energy, improve skin, aid digestion and more. We explain some of the misconceptions about probiotics and the over-marketing of misleading information. I delve into why we need to look at our gut health as the center of our overall health.
Next, my very special guest is the world renowned New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra, who is one of my favorite people on the planet! He’s done so much to raise the consciousness and bring meditation into the forefront of Western conversation. I ask Deepak all about his new book Super Genes and he shares his in-depth knowledge behind this amazing and powerful book.
- How your gut health affects your overall energy and beauty…
- Cut through the general information to find the key to your best health…
- Common misconceptions about probiotics and what they do…
- When your gut is compromised you are not able to nourish your gut flora fully…
- Think about the gut as your center of your overall health…
- Deepak explains that we have about 3.3 million genes that are not human but are bacterial…
- Did you know? Each of us has about 72 mutations that occur at the time conception, so there’s no 2 people exactly alike…
- For every cell that we have, there are 10 times as many as microbial cells and 150 times as many as microbial genes…
- I ask “Could we say, Deepak, that love is anti-aging?”
About Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP
Deepak Chopra is the founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing and is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation, and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. He has authored over 70 books, including over 20 New York Times bestsellers that have been translated into many numerous languages. He has promoted meditation and other Eastern practices and philosophies to the West, and recently partnered with Oprah on a Meditation Challenge.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance!
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
SBO Probiotics Segment:
- Probiotics, immune function, infection and inflammation: a review of the evidence from studies conducted in humans
- Treatment for irritable bowel syndrome: a methodologically oriented, 2-week, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical study
- Anti-candida effect of bacillomycin D-like lipopeptides from Bacillus subtilis B38
- Impact of prebiotics and probiotics on skin health
- Kimberly Snyder Probiotic
- Probiotic Enzyme Salad
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
Deepak Chopra Interview: