In this episode, Tony and I talk about an important and often-ignored topic — your lymphatic system! Few realize what an immense role it plays in your well-being, weight, skin, beauty, immunity and more. Listen for insightful new research and awesome tips to stimulate your lymphatic system for accelerated detox, enhanced health and beauty!
We are also going to discuss how rasa, which is made up partly of lymph, is considered in Ayurveda to be the primary dhatu, or structure of the body, and how healthy lymph is important to help build healthy blood and other structures of the body. We will also cover the two major circulatory systems and how they function, as well as what to do when your lymphatic system gets sluggish!
Next, we have my very special guest Charlynn Avery, aromatherapist and national educator on essential oils. Back by popular demand, we discuss aromatherapy tips and tools for summer!
Charlynn shares ways in which we can use essential oils in our daily routines during the hotter summer months. We also discuss how we can prepare our skin better for when it’s exposed to the sun. And finally, Charlynn shares how we can reduce damage and dryness to our delicate skin and keep it glowing and healthy.
- How the lymphatic system is a central part of your vitality and strength…
- Tony and I discuss the two major circulatory systems and how they function…
- What happens when your lymphatic system gets sluggish…
- Ways to stimulate your lymphatic system to improve your overall health and well-being…
- How to encourage your lymphatic system to expel toxins efficiently…
- How to incorporate essential oils usage during the summer months…
- Charlynn shares how to prepare our skin for summer using certain oils…
- We discuss what protective element to use in preparing our skin for exposure…
- How to use essential oils in our hair…
- If essential oils can be added to products and how…
- Charlynn discusses the importance of diluting oils prior to use…
- How to diffuse essential oils and use them as a bug repellent….
About Charlynn Avery
Charlynn Avery is an Aromatherapist and Educator for Aura Cacia, a brand of Frontier Co-op. In her work, she travels around the U.S. teaching about safe and effective essential oil use and is passionate about these powerful oils. Her life’s mission is to empower each individual to be in charge of their own health and healing.
Avery has spent her career practicing and teaching in the arena of holistic health and wellness as a licensed massage therapist and aromatherapist and currently holds additional certifications in holistic nutrition, Thai massage, life coaching and hypnotherapy. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University and received additional education through both Carlson College of Massage Therapy and the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- What it is and how it works
- Foundational research on the lymphatic system
- Study on its importance and emerging insights
- Simple ways to stimulate it naturally
- 5 Ways to Detox Your Lymph System I Highly Recommend
- Be Oscar-Beautiful… With A Healthy Lymph System!
- 5 Easy Ways To Transition Your Diet
- How To Follow Beauty Detox
- Change Your Energy by Using Essential Oils With Charlynn Avery and Healing Acne Naturally [BIO Podcast: Ep 53]
- DIY Holiday Gift: Make Your Own Organic Body Scrub!
In love and health,