In this episode, Tony and I are going to talk about a type of training that actually increases your IQ, which is Biocybernaut training that I just went through. Many experts used to regard IQ as a fixed number, but Biocybernaut training has proven it can increase IQ by nearly 12 points in one week. Not only that, but 50% higher creativity, more joy, less fear and tons of other benefits. Listen in as we describe their life-changing experience in Sedona, AZ and whether you should consider going!
Next, we have my very special guest, Melisse Gelula, who is co-founder and editorial director of Well+Good. We will be chatting about discovering trends that help promote wellness and health for women and people everywhere. Listen in as Melisse shares what her inspiration for creating the Well + Good website.
- Tony and I share our experience with our recent neurofeedback training and how life-changing it can be…
- We give a quick recap on the gamma, beta, alpha, theta, and delta brainwaves…
- How meditation can improve, using neurofeedback training…
- We talk about the benefits you see in increased love, joy and peace…
- Melisse shares the beginnings and transitions of creating the Well + Good website…
- What the positive perspective for creating Well + Good is…
- We talk about the Radical Beauty message of reaching your own personal highest potential and how it’s in alignment with Well + Good’s message as well…
- What Athleisure is, and where health and fitness trends typically start, and why…
- Melisse shares what W-O-O-M is and what benefits it brings to our overall wellbeing…
- How tracking devices are diversifying with added products and apps…
- We talk about Radical Beauty and Pillar Three and how sleep factors into our health…
About Melisse Gelula
Melisse leads the Well+Good editorial team in applying journalistic reporting standards to the wellness lifestyle for the Webby Award-winning site. She’s also a natural beauty expert and frequently speaks at conferences from Create&Cultivate to Foundermade on wellness, beauty, and digital trends.
Melisse is the former editor-in-chief of SpaFinderLifestyle.com, beauty director at Luxury SpaFinder Magazine, and travel editor at Fodor’s Travel Publications. She has an MA from the University of Toronto and has completed six years of training as a psychoanalyst. Melisse has been featured as an industry expert on CBS This Morning, The New York Times, and more.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! ?
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your authentic and natural beauty from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
If you’re interested in far higher brain performance, including increased IQ, more creativity, focus, peace, and the equivalent of 21-40 years of Zen meditation in a single week… and you’re if can make the investment, this training is highly recommended. For more info, please email Alice Miller at email@example.com.
- Here’s the main BioCybernaut website
- The researched benefits of the 7-day training
- My Experience Increasing Crazy Amounts of Peace, Love & Creativity…in a Week!
- Why I’m Not Eating Onions and Garlic Right Now
- 5 Superfoods That Improve Your Memory
- Your fall checklist for staying radiant and healthy as the temps drop
- Kimberly Snyder: Well+Good Wellness Council member
- The 5 Foods You Need To Eat For Shiny, Healthy Hair
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Melisse Gelula’s Interview
- Melisse Gelula’s Well + Good Website
- Melisse Gelula’s About
- Melisse Gelula’s Create & Cultivate Website
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Interview with Marvel Super Hero, Anthony Mackie and Realistic Goal Setting Tips for 2016! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 19]
- The Power of Dreams With Kelly Sullivan Walden PT. 2 & The Coolest Way to Burn Fat [BIO Podcast: Ep 87]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,