We’ve all heard of the importance of Vitamin D, but there are so many conflicting recommendations. Get more sun. Get less sun. Get no sun! It’s in your food. It’s not in your food. The discussion is endless. And that’s why Tony and I work to clear up the confusion—from sunlight to diet—in this informative new segment.
Next, we have my very special guest, Bret Love, who is the managing partner of Green Global Travel. Bret and I talk about the interesting topics of ecotourism, green travel, responsible travel, nature travel or ethical travel and the ethos of traveling more sustainably, which have become increasingly hot topics in the tourism industry over the past decade.
- Tony and I discuss why you may be at risk for vitamin D deficiency…
- What vitamin D is and in where it comes from…
- Why we need vitamin D and how it affects our immune system…
- We share why and how to get the right amount of sunlight in…
- The fine line between sun exposure and the risk of aging…
- How to gain the benefits of vitamin D when living in colder climates…
- We share food sources that provide an excellent source of vitamin D…
- Bret defines eco travel and what it means for us….
- What steps you can take in becoming an eco traveler and the ultimate goal…
- Bret shares easy ecotourism tips…
- What a green hotel is why it’s so important to stay at one…
- We discuss the top 2017 Eco Travel Destinations…
- How food and nutrition play into Eco travel…
About Bret Love
Brett has built Green Global Travel into one of the top travel blogs in the world by combining inspiring storytelling, sound SEO practice and innovative approaches to social media. He’s increasingly in-demand as a speaker and travel industry thought leader.
Bret is the co-founder of Green Travel Media, which unites a talented group of experienced media professionals– journalists, editors, travel bloggers, photographers, videographers, marketers and social media experts– to provide a powerful platform for promoting eco-conscious brands on a mass scale.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Good summary of vitamin D research
- Radical Beauty book
- A little about vitamin D supplementation
- Are You Deficient of this Important Immune Nutrient
- Where’s My Vitamin D?? And Why “Fortified” Foods are Bogus!
- The Supplement We All Need
- 4 Ways to Heal Yourself from Within
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- The Amazing Healing Properties Of Nature! (Video)
- The Beauty Detox Power
Note: Fish oil or fish products NOT recommended by Kimberly
Bret Love’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Yoga Alchemy With Shiva Rea & Winter Foods To Try Today! [BIO Podcast: Ep 23]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Adventures in Sri Lanka & More on Ayurveda with the Amazing Dr. Jay! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 3]
With love and gratitude,