I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Now that spring is approaching, what suggestions do you have for shifting the foods we eat to fit the season?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Cassie – Westchester, NY
I recently replaced my oatmeal with peanut butter and blueberry breakfast with the GGS, which I love. I have to say, I am really missing peanut butter. Is it something I should really cut out of my diet completely?
Sara – Tokyo, Japan
I am now 14 weeks pregnant with twins and have been really wondering about my protein intake. I never worried about it before pregnancy, but with two on the way, I read that I need even more protein than women with singletons. Is there anything you can suggest for women pregnant with twins, specifically about vegan protein intake?
Kerry – Las Vegas, NV
You mention the importance of soaking chia seeds in water to create a “chia gel” before using in recipes. Is that necessary – even when making smoothies, chia seed delight and the overnight oats for example?
Sally – Verona, NJ
Now that spring is approaching what suggestions do you have for shifting the foods we eat to fit the season? I tend to eat a bit heavier in the winter due to the cold weather, as that feels right for my body?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Gratitude brings more good.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Studies Show Peanuts May be Hazardous to Your Health
- 9 Foods that Cause Inflammation and 9 Ways to Fight it
- What Eating Too Much Protein Does to Your Body (Yes You Can Have Too Much)
- Plant-Based Pregnancy Nutrition
- 10 Must Eat Beauty Foods For Pregnancy (and How to Deal with Some of the Cravings!)
- My Pregnancy Supplement Routine
- The Importance of Soaking and Sprouting Nuts and Seeds Part 1: Soaking
- Enjoying Chia Seeds
- Chia Seed Delight Recipe
- How Much Raw Food Should You Eat During Colder Months?
- Adapting to the Right Tastes for the Winter, According to Ayurveda [Video]
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Female Anatomy & Fitness with Brianne Grogan and Pregnancy Nutrition [BIO Podcast: Ep 43]
- Yoga Alchemy With Shiva Rea & Winter Foods To Try Today! [BIO Podcast: Ep 23]
With love and gratitude,