Why do you often feel happier around the holidays? Or anytime you volunteer? It turns out, giving literally rewires our brains for improved happiness. The better we understand this, the more able we are to authentically give and experience bliss within. Listen as Tony and I discuss this amazing research and some of our own best giving experiences.
Next, we have my very special guest, Dr. Mario Martinez, a clinical neuropsychologist and author. Dr. Mario developed his theory of Biocognitive Science based on research that demonstrates how thoughts and their biological expression coemerge within a cultural history. Listen in as we discuss the science of the MindBody—his term for that essential oneness of cognition and biology.
- Tony shares his personal experience with the large population of homeless people in his area…
- The science behind a simple secret to help increase your happiness…
- Ways to grow in happiness through volunteering…
- The interconnected ripple effect of giving to others…
- How the Beauty Detox community is about giving and supporting each other…
- Dr. Martinez shares his definition of what the term MindBody means…
- How we can get our mind and body to work together to make healthy changes…
- What it means when cultural beliefs affect the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of disease…
- How we can recognize these cultural beliefs and break free from them…
- Dr. Martinez shares examples of how longevity is learned and how the causes of health are inherited…
- What steps we can take to increase our longevity…
- Why addictions and obesity are not illnesses and how we can change those conditions…
- We discuss Attention Deficit Disorder and how both children and adults can handle this condition without drugs…
About Dr. Mario Martinez
Dr. Mario Martinez is a U.S. clinical neuropsychologist and the best-selling author of The MindBody Code. He lectures worldwide on how cultural beliefs affect health and longevity. He proposes, based on credible research evidence, that longevity is learned and the causes of health are inherited.
He is the founder of Biocognitive Science, a new paradigm that investigates the causes of health and the learning of illnesses. More importantly, biocognition identifies complex discoveries of how our cultural beliefs affect our immune, nervous and endocrine systems, and translates them to practical applications.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthon.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Science behind generosity
- Happiness-giving connection
- Tips to Help Treat Depression
- THIS Is The Key To Celeb Nutritionist Kimberly Snyder’s Happiness & Success
- The Amazing Science on Forgiveness
- 4 Ways to Heal Yourself from Within
- 12 Dietary Changes that Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- The Amazing Healing Properties Of Nature! (Video)
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Dr. Mario Martinez’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- Yoga Alchemy With Shiva Rea & Winter Foods To Try Today! [BIO Podcast: Ep 23]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
With love and gratitude,