I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Can you improve your heart health through yoga?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Lisa – St. Louis, MO
What are your thoughts on BPA free cans? Is it okay to eat beans and other foods from these cans?
Samantha – Hannover, Germany
When it comes to eating from light to heavy throughout the day. Is it okay to have starch like quinoa, oats, millet for lunch when having a pre-dinner-salad in the evening, which is lighter?
Jess B. – Austin, Texas
I’m curious, if yoga is the best exercise for us, then what about cardiovascular health. I always thought you had to do some heart pumping activity in order to improve your heart health. Can you get this through yoga?
Lauren – Santa Barbara
What do you think about Spirulina powder? There is a smoothie I get at a local organic shop that has the green powder instead of actual vegetables. Is this something I should be staying away from?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
The more love you give, the more love you’ll get.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Addictive and Toxic: Are You Unknowingly Eating These Items Every Day?
- The Science Behind Eating Light to Heavy
- New Beauty Detox Blogger Assignment – Eating “Light to Heavy”
- 9 Diet and Exercise Myths that People Won’t Stop Believing
- How to Get Lean and Muscular on a Beauty Detox Diet!
- 3 Workout Tips + My 8 Favorite Workout Foods!
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- My Food Lifesaver
- Spirulina Power Protein Smoothie!
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
- Yoga Alchemy With Shiva Rea & Winter Foods To Try Today! [BIO Podcast: Ep 23]
With love and gratitude,