I am so excited because it’s time for this our weekly Q and A podcast! This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Any tips for finding balance when your husband or partner is not Vegan?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Kelly – Tampa, FL
How do you feel about grapefruit seed extract? I’m wondering if it’s ok to be drinking in hot water immediately after taking my probiotics in the morning?
Kristy – Austin, TX
Do you have any tips for finding balance when your husband or partner is not Vegan? Struggling to keep both of us happy at dinner time!
Linda – Phoenix, AZ
What are your suggestions to help a really sore throat?
Deb – Las Vegas, NV
Is it okay to add baking soda to your warm lemon water?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
We all have the potential for unlimited creativity within us.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Power of Grapefruit Seed Extract as We Come Into Cold Season
- How to Explain to Others What You Eat (You Don’t Need to Defend Yourself)
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- The Best Natural Sore Throat Remedies for Your Kids
- Immunity Tea with Cayenne Pepper: Step by Step Instructions
- Tips for Beating Cold and Flu Season
- How to Kick Your Cold…Fast!
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Natural Ways to Alleviate Common Cold Symptoms? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 62]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
With love and gratitude,