While some may assume probiotics are roughly created equally, there’s actually a big difference between those that “stay” in your body — and those that pass through. That’s what this segment is about: understanding how and why it’s so critical to get probiotic strains with LONG-TERM benefits to your gut health and flora. You’ll be shocked at the big differences that certain supplements and foods have on your digestive health…versus others!
Next, I have my very special guest and personal friend, Chris Schlemba, who is the Founder and Chief Question Asker of the 7:47 Club and Empathy: The Art of Human Connection. Chris shares how he went from hosting parties to creating a whole business coaching empire that brings the community together through human connection. Listen in, as we share how to remove self-doubt and vulnerability, and overcome your insecurities to let your bright light shine through.
- Tony and I discuss the details and differences between transitory probiotics versus resident forming…
- If Kombucha is really worth the cost when it comes to your gut health …
- What resident forming probiotics do for our guts…
- If we are receiving the same benefits of probiotics when we consume cultured sauerkraut or probiotic enzyme salad and what is their distinction…
- Chris shares how he went from hosting parties to creating a whole business coaching empire…
- How Chris found complete joy and rid himself of insecurities through human connection…
- Why awakening empathy is so vital to reconnecting with others and finding common points of interests…
- How social media can be used in a way that is beneficial and used in moderation…
- What the definition of empathy is and how we can use it towards improved human connection and community…
- We talk about self-doubt and being vulnerable and how to overcome your insecurities…
About Chris Schembra
Chris Schembra, known as “The Empathy Coach,” is a keynote speaker, sought-after social influencer, executive coach, and entrepreneurial advisor. Chris’s passion lies in facilitating profound human connection in a deeply disconnected world.
He is called on regularly by elite creatives, corporate executives, and multi-billion- dollar entrepreneurs. As a producer or investor, he’s been involved in Tony, Emmy, and Grammy-award-winning productions, presidential campaigns, and highly-lauded overseas masterpieces. He provides groundbreaking, innovative insights to leading global companies—including American Express, Dell; and TechStars, which is an ecosystem that has accelerated more than 760 startups and deployed more than $2 billion in start-up capital.
He is a sought-after thought leader, working with the NFL, Verizon, NY Rangers, Marriott, Chicago Bulls, Lacoste, U.S. Presidents, foreign leaders, and thousands more. As a philanthropist, he serves on the Philanthropic Board of Trustees of the Easterseals Foundation, which is the largest disability services provider in the nation.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Gastroenterologist’s guide
- Good overview
- Resident-forming strains
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
- Truth About Soil-Based Probiotics
- The TRUTH About Probiotics (What Real People Are Saying Plus Some New Questions)
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- The Beauty Detox Community has made THE list
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Chris Schembra Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview With The World Renowned Deepak Chopra & Why Your Gut Has a Huge Impact on Your Everyday Energy! [BIO Podcast: Ep.13]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
With love and gratitude,