We’ve all heard of and perhaps even tried using positive affirmations before. They’ve been around as long as the personal development industry. However, recent research has shed light on why affirmations work and how to make the most of them — and that’s what Tony and I discuss in this inspiring segment!
Next, I have my very special guest and personal friend, Jessica Ortner, who is a New York Times Best Selling Author and producer of the Tapping Solution, a breakthrough documentary film on EFT/meridian tapping. Jessica shares what tapping it, how it works, and how it can be really beneficial. Listen in as we learn about meridian tapping on acupuncture points and how we too can relieve stress.
- Tony and I talk about the power of affirmations and how to get started with meditations…
- Tony shares what affirmations are and how they work…
- How affirmations can counteract the negative chattering voice inside our head…
- Ways to embody acceptance and being present in the moment…
- What is “Tapping” and how does it work…
- Jessica shares how she got started Tapping and how she overcame her own struggles…
- We share how Jessica’s book focuses on Tapping to manage stress and lose weight, and how it works…
- Some other health benefits of Tapping and issues it can help with…
- Jessica gives advice on how women can deal with body issues…
About Jessica Ortner
Jessica Orter is a New York Times Best Selling Author and producer of the Tapping Solution, the breakthrough documentary film on EFT/meridian Tapping. She is also the author of The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence – a book based on her revolutionary online program, which has helps women tackle the stress that leads to weight gain.
It’s estimated that 10 million people worldwide have used tapping. What’s so exciting is how incredibly quickly it’s alleviating issues like depression, anxiety and insomnia, as well severe PTSD, physical pain, even illness.
She is also the host of the Tapping World Summit, an annual online event that has attracted more than 500,000 attendees around the world.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Benefits of Self-Affirmation
- Self-Affirmations Can Boost Performance, Study Shows
- Tap Into The True Power Of Affirmations (Video Tip)
- My Top Tip On Being Successful With Affirmations [Video]
- 5 Daily Affirmations to Change Your Life (DIGITAL COURSE)
- How to Trick Your Brain with Your Body
- The Best Spring Cleaning for Your Body: NOW is the Time!
- Our Body’s Various Elimination Channels, and How to Support Them
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Jessica Ortner Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
With love and gratitude,