I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Do you recommend drinking Matcha tea?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Sarah – New York City
I recently read an article about turmeric oil as a good anti-inflammatory substitute for Extra Virgin Olive Oil. What are your thoughts on this?
Chandler – The Woodlands, TX
I’ve really been into drinking different teas lately and have come across Matcha green tea. Do you recommend drinking Matcha or drink it yourself?
Beth – Los Angeles
Besides probiotics twice a day, I’ve been taking Detoxy, B-12, DHA + EPA and a multivitamin. I’m thinking of adding plant collagen, and vitamin C to the mix, and wondering if it’s all too much or a healthy combination?
Amanda – Tucson, AZ
I sometimes have oatmeal for breakfast and wanted to spruce it up a bit. There are times I add a chopped date or frozen blueberries to the bowl. Is this a good beauty food pair? If not, what else could I add to give it more flavor?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Be yourself. That’s how you’ll stand out because there is only one of you.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Beauty of Turmeric and Nutmeric
- Orange Turmeric Smoothie
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- Podcast #11: The Beautifying and Bad Beverages
- 13 Essential Vitamins for Bodily Function- From Food!
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- The 5 Best On-The-Go Meals
- Grains: To Eat Or Not To Eat?
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Interview With The World Renowned Deepak Chopra & Why Your Gut Has a Huge Impact on Your Everyday Energy! [BIO Podcast: Ep.13]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
With love and gratitude,