This week we have a special treat! We are going to air a few recorded Q&A’s I did in Philly and NYC. I wanted you to be able to share in the interactive experience we had at my East Coast Speaking Tour! So when you hear the podcast today you will be hearing the live, organic exchange of questions and answers. Can’t wait to share it with you!
This week’s most popular question was: What foods should you eat based on your blood type?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Sabrina – NYC Radical Beauty Tour
How do you maintain that balance of staying committed to expanding, living your beauty, living your truth, but also coming from that place of self-acceptance and who I am here is enough, but I still want to be more and experience more, how do you maintain that?
Louisa – NYC Radical Beauty Tour
What foods should you eat based on your blood type?
Rachel – NYC Radical Beauty Tour
With people whose minds aren’t quite connected (due to mental illness or disorders), to the love and light that is hopefully available to us, do you have any thoughts on that?
Sophia – NYC Radical Beauty Tour
How do you re-learn how to live for herself again after raising kids and working long hours and doing everything that mothers do, who has to now (because of health reasons), begin a program when they feel like is it too late? Can they undo the damage, and how would she begin?
Courtney – NYC Radical Beauty Tour
When it comes to meditating, how often do you meditate in terms of envisioning to manifest, versus connecting with source?
Shannon – NYC Radical Beauty Tour
I take the SBO probiotics but was wondering if diatomaceous clay is something that needs to be a part of our regimen. Are there benefits to taking this?
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- The Amazing Healing Power of Gratitude
- Busting the Blood Type Diet
- 5 Reasons To Always Go With Your Gut
- Overcoming Shame With Samantha Paige & Understanding Enzymes – Part 1 [BIO Podcast: Ep 161]
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 146]
- Self-Love with Grace Sylke & Natural Ways to Beat Jet Lag! [BIO Podcast: Ep 137]
- 5 Easy Ways to Transition Your Diet
- 7 Tips for Personalizing “Beauty Detox”, Overcoming Roadblocks and Eliminating Struggle!
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- Introducing Our FREE 7-Day Guided Meditation Course – Get It Now!
- 6 Steps To Walk Your Way to Calmness
- Tap Into The True Power Of Affirmations (Video Tip)
- Long-term Approach to Radical Beauty with Deepak Chopra & Is ‘Activated Charcoal’ Good for Detox? [BIO Podcast: Ep 127]
- 5 Daily Affirmations to Change Your Life (DIGITAL COURSE)
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
With love and gratitude,