I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Are soy alternative meats bad for you?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Suzanne – Vancouver
I tend to not eat on the same schedule from day to day, how important do you think it is to eat every 3 to 4 hours to keep your metabolism working? Should I still eat on days I don’t have an appetite?
Kelly – Stockton, CA
How would you respond to people who say, ‘poor baby’ when you tell then you’re raising your baby vegan?
Jessica – Dallas, TX
Do regular potatoes have good nutrients? I love baked potatoes and eat them a couple times a week. I know sweet potatoes are so good for you, but I don’t enjoy them. Is eating regular baked potatoes ok?
Alicia – Redondo Beach CA
After recently watching “What The Health”, my husband has decided to cut out meat from his diet, and therefore, finally agreeing for our two small children to do the same. Unfortunately he has gone out and bought tons of (non-gmo), soy alternative meats for them. Are these just as bad?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Letting go of rigid timelines helps manifestation happen.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 5 Ways You Are Ruining Your Digestive Health in the Hour After You Eat
- Smart Ways to Plan Ahead, Save Time and Stick to Your Healthy Eating Plan
- How To REALLY Eat Breakfast
- How to Speed Up Your Metabolism
- How to Explain to Others What You Eat (You Don’t Need to Defend Yourself)
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- How to Cook for Children and Help Them Adapt to the Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- Basic Tools And Techniques To Start A Meditation Practice (Video)
- Should You Eat Nightshade Vegetables?
- All Veg Potato and Leek Soup Recipe
- Roasted Vegetable and Purple Potato Salad Recipe
- Dharma’s Kale Salad Recipe
- The Scary Truth About Genetically Modified Foods and What You Should Do
- Five Health Destroying Frankenfoods
- 7 Foods You Should Never, Ever Eat
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Clarity and Support with Laura Powers & The Power of Probiotics [BIO Podcast: Ep 163]
- Tips For Raising Plant-Based Children [BIO Podcast: Ep. 56]
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
With love and gratitude,