Ever heard the term “biohacking”? It’s become a term in the health space, and in this segment, Tony and I take a deep dive into what it is. More importantly, you’ll learn about the good aspects of biohacking, AND the negative aspects and issues that could adversely affect your health. Don’t miss this essential overview and my perspective on a very controversial topic!
Next, we have my very special guest, Satya Scainetti, who is the CEO and founder of Satya Jewelry and philanthropist. Satya is an amazing powerhouse/female role model business woman who does a lot of philanthropy work, giving back, and early childhood development. She shares some tips and advice based on her own journey and how you too can live your dreams and find balance in your life. We also talk about our new collaboration project that will empower you to live your life to the fullest which is available Monday, October 16th!
- Tony and I define what biohacking is and what it’s possible negatives aspects…
- We discuss how we can become naturally more healthy and go back to our natural state…
- What Biocybernaut is and how it affects your brain…
- Tony shares what HeartMath Institute is and what their technology major is…
- How better quality of sleep raises your heart variability score and why this matters…
- Satya shares how she finds balance on her personal journey…
- Why it’s so important to ask for help and support…
- How to schedule in self-care and how to manage in this time…
- We discuss the positive environment and energy in the workplace and how to empower your employees…
- We talk about our collaboration in creating a new collection that will empower women…
- How true powers comes in and how to tap back into it…
About Satya Scainetti
Satya Scainetti is the CEO and founder of Satya Jewelry. A philanthropist, yoga teacher and Reiki healer, Satya lives a lifestyle dedicated to giving back to the world community. The name Satya, meaning “truth” in Sanskrit, and she aims to inspire each wearer of her jewelry to find their own individual truth.
Satya has built a devoted global following as she creates beautiful, inspiring and meaningful jewelry that resonates with each customer’s own personal journey.
Satya’s background in social work and passion for early childhood education sparked the creation of The Satya Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides children all over the world with hope, change and the opportunity to fulfill their destinies. Satya lives in New York with her twin sons and two dogs.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- What it is Biohacking?
- Problems with the Fasting Trend
- My Experience Increasing Crazy Amounts of Peace, Love & Creativity…in a Week!
- Is Intermittent Fasting a Weight Loss Miracle or a Myth?
- The Truth About Raspberry Ketones
- Is High Fat, High Protein the Best Way to Lose Weight?
- The Coconut Oil Conspiracy!
- MCT Oil: Worth It…or Just Another Health Fad?
- Getting More Sleep Naturally…For Beauty and Weight-Loss
- 3 Nutrients & Foods To Get Better Sleep Naturally!
- Reinventing Yourself With John Salley & The Risk Of Too Much Protein [BIO Podcast: Ep 185]
- Recharge Your Body (and Energy!) in 5 Easy Ways
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Satya Scainetti Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Expand Your Awareness With Dr. James Hardt & Profoundly Change Your Life with Brainwave Training! [BIO Podcast: Ep 111]
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting [BIO Podcast: Ep 89]
- Better Sleep with Dr. Parsley and How To Fight Fatigue Naturally! [BIO Podcast: Ep 31]
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting! [BIO Podcast: Ep 167]
With love and gratitude,