Let’s face it, no one is perfect. We’re all going to stray from our optimal diet this time of year, and that’s okay! Progress, not Perfection!! In this segment, Tony and I discuss our favorite tips and tricks for digesting the often richer, sweeter, heavier holiday food — without gaining a single pound. You’ll learn how to use hot topics like intermittent fasting, ginger tea, probiotics, enzymes and much more to speed up digestion and keep your body looking amazing throughout the holidays!
Next, we have my very special guest Rona Berg, who is a an internationally renowned wellness and green lifestyle expert, journalist, and bestselling author. She wrote Beauty: The New Basics and Fast Beauty: 1000 Quick Fixes and is also currently the Editor-in-Chief of Organic Spa Magazine, the premier national consumer eco-lifestyle magazine. Listen in, as Rona shares some of her eco-friendly tips on beauty and health.
- Tony and I discuss how to understand digestion and weight gain…
- How to burn through foods that you consume for digestion to be as efficient as possible…
- We talk about the thought behind, ‘Progress, not perfection’, and how to prepare for holiday events and parties when it comes to our food choices…
- How ginger tea is great for your digestion, immunity and circulation…
- What ‘not to do’ to ensure you are digesting your foods properly…
- We talk about probiotics and how they strengthen the foundation of digestion…
- How to preserve your digestion fire with the beauty foods you eat throughout the day…
- More tips on how to speed up digestion and keep your body looking amazing…
- Rona shares some of the major trends she is seeing in hair, skin, and makeup…
- We discuss the beauty industry and how it is shifting from heavy full glam makeup to a more natural simple approach…
- How beauty is connected with the mind, body, and spirit…
- We share beauty tips as we head into the cold dryer winter season…
- Rona talks about her travels and how they may have had an affect on her perspective on beauty and what brought her clarity on her journey…
- Eco friendly destinations for travel in the year 2018…
About Rona Berg
The former Editorial Director of ELLE and Deputy Style Editor for the New York Times Magazine, she has covered international spa trends for Real Simple, holistic spa treatments for SELF and massage for O: The Oprah Magazine. Her observations on beauty, wellness, food and travel have also appeared in Vogue, Health, InStyle, Fitness, Ladies Home Journal, Luxury Spa Finder, The New York Times Book Review, ELLE, The New York Post, and many more.
Berg has been a featured speaker at the International Spa Association Conference (ISPA), the Green Spa Network Congress, the American Spa Expo, the Health and Beauty Expo, the Inside Beauty Show, the Global Green Expo, Green Festival, and served as a judge for the Green Spa Network Sustainability Awards, a brand award judge for Green Fest NYC and more.
She has been quoted for her expertise in New York Magazine, The Los Angeles Times, The Huffington Post, Glamour, Redbook, Swedish ELLE, The Daily Mail, Singapore Financial Times, Town & Country, Good Housekeeping, CosmoGirl, Working Mother, Reader’s Digest and more.
Berg travels the globe dispensing eco-friendly tips along the way. She has made hundreds of appearances on radio and television shows across the U.S., including The Today Show, Martha Stewart Living and Fox News.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Ginger blog
- Probiotics Enzymes
- Intermittent fasting
- 11 Beauty Detox Weight Loss Tips!
- How to Avoid the Dreaded Fall and Winter Weight Gain!
- 8 Tips for Gorgeous Skin WITHOUT Expensive Products!
- Beauty Is a Lifestyle, Not a Mask—Plan Your Natural Beauty Routine
- Focusing on These 2 Things Can Greatly Improve Your Hair Health!
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Rona Berg Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How To Survive The Holidays & No Meat Athlete on Eating a Plant-Based Diet as an Athlete! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 9]
- Interview with Fully Raw Kristina And How To Find The Perfect Cleanse [BIO Podcast: Ep 21]
- A Good Night’s Sleep Is More Beautifying Than You May Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.17]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
With love and gratitude,