In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’re doing a very special segment on love! Since launching this podcast, we’ve consistently brought forth research about the health benefits of emotional wellness/states, including forgiveness, gratitude and more. Of course, love is the most important and fulfilling state we can experience as human beings (along with peace), and in this segment, we discuss how it lights up different areas of the brain, relieves stress, helps to boost metabolism and much more.
Next, we have my very special guest Allison Zatarain, who is the GM of the record label Instant Records that most recently released the record Instant Love by women for women. Listen in as Allison shares how she maintains her daily self-care and encourages self-worth in a world full of comparison.
- Tony shares his perspective of the many forms of love that we have, from our pets to a significant other…
- How finding love from within impacts those you attract…
- We talk about the hormones our body releases during different stages of a relationship…
- Ways in which society can put a strain on finding a healthy relationship and incorporating self-love…
- How we can practice self-love through meditation…
- What makes the Instant Love Record different from other records…
- Allison shares the inspiration for Inspiration Love, which is about women empowering and loving each other, from women to friends to daughters and beyond….
- What story Allison relates to on the record…
- How music helps you to stay grounded and rooted…
- Allison shares how her personal journey with health impacted the way she chooses to live her life and her music…
- Ways to manage your plant based and holistic lifestyle…
- Maintaining daily self-care and encouraging self-worth in a world full of comparison…
- How empowering other women leads to personal success…
About Allison Zatarain
Allison Zatarain is from New Orleans and has worked in LA, London, and NYC. She was a member of the 00’s NYC band Action Painters and later worked with WonderSound Records.
In 2013 she received a Masters in Global Music Business from the Berklee College of Music in Valencia, Spain. Her debut rock romance novel The Sunrise Calls It a Night is also coming soon.
Allison works at The Orchard in New York City in digital music distribution, artist management, and as GM of label Instant Records. In 2017 she launched Instant Love, a series / growing playlist of famous love songs sung between women for the first time. Instant Love Volume 1 was released in January 2018, and the music celebrates the power of love between women (mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, lovers, and everything in between).
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 10 Researched Truths
- Surprising Research Plus Practical Tips
- FREE Gift: 7-Day Meditation Series (DIGITAL COURSE)
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Basic Tools And Techniques To Start A Meditation Practice (Video)
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- The Beauty Detox Perspective on Ayurvedic Principles
- 4 Ways to Heal Yourself from Within
- How To Embrace Change for a More Joyful Life
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Allison Zatarain Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 146]
- Improve Relationships with Carol Allen & The Amazing Benefits of Journaling! [BIO Podcast: Ep 139]
- Elevate Your Mood With Charlynn Avery & The Truth About Yoga [BIO Podcast: Ep 187]
- Holistic Skin Care With Tricia Trimble & Two Scientific Secrets for Happiness [BIO Podcast: Ep 217]
With love and gratitude,