I am so excited to connect with Amber Rae who is an author, artist, speaker and millennial motivator. Amber has been featured by The New York Times, TIME magazine and ABC World News. She is also the author of the new book Choose Wonder over Worry. Listen in as Amber shares her journey of burnout to living a more positive and beautiful life, and how you can too.
- Amber shares how she found her purpose through a journey of burnout, anxiety, and Adderall abuse…
- What the difference is between toxic worry that holds you back and useful worry that helps to motivate you to make a plan and take action…
- What we can we do to harness feeling of anxiety and turn them into positives and be our friend (not our foe)…
- Amber shares some of the most common Worry myths such as Shame, Comparison, Envy, Jealousy, and Unlovable and how to manage them…
- What is the myth of “Not Enough” and the difference between healthy striving and paralyzing perfectionism…
- What the three C’s to see yourself more clearly are…
- Amber shares what the global community art project called The World We Want is, and how to bring self-reflection and expression to the masses…
- How you can get involved in your own communities…
About Amber Rae
Called “The Brené Brown of Wonder” by Mind Body Green and a “Millennial Motivator” by Fortune, Amber Rae is an author, artist, and speaker whose work invites you to live your truth, befriend your emotions, and express your gifts.
Her writing blends raw, personal storytelling with actionable aha! moments, and has reached over 5 million people in 195 countries. Her public art has spread to more than twenty countries. She’s been featured in The New York Times, TIME, Fast Company, BBC, ABC World News, Tim Ferriss’s blog, and more.
Previously, Amber helped launch six best-selling books as Chief Evangelist of Seth Godin’s publishing experiment and started an “accelerator for your life” called The Bold Academy.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder podcast brings you information, insights and interviews with top experts to inspire and educate you on how to live YOUR most beautiful life in all areas- including in health, wellness, meditation and spirituality, happiness, relationships and personal achievement and empowerment.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- My Top Tip On Being Successful With Affirmations [Video]
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Amber Rae Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Self-Love with Grace Sylke & Natural Ways to Beat Jet Lag! [BIO Podcast: Ep 137]
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting! [BIO Podcast: Ep 167]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
With love and gratitude,