I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: How to navigate relationships while protecting your own energy!
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Megan – New York, NY
I find myself being surrounded by so much negativity at work and my social circle. I feel it is affecting my mood and productivity. How can I combat these feelings, when I can’t change my job and feel bad ditching my friends?
Sarah – Salt Lake City, UT
My mother and I have had a rocky relationship during my childhood and now as an adult. I love her but the choices she makes are not always in alignment with the life I want to live. How can I include her in my life, and my children’s life without it upsetting our energy?
Emma – Portland, Maine
My husband and I don’t see eye to eye on our eating habits. I have become plant-based over the last year and he isn’t. It used to not bother me, but lately it is affecting our relationship and connection. What can I do so we feel more aligned?
Jenny – Santa Monica, CA
I started a new job a few weeks ago and I have a co-worker who is constantly criticizing me and it feels more than “constructive”. I am starting to feel a lot of self-doubt. What are some tips to gain back my confidence?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Everyone can be in their power at the same time and it doesn’t take away from ours.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- The Flex Company
- How Can Families Make The Shift To A Plant Based Diet? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 194]
- Good Nutrition & Quality Ingredients with Udo Erasmus & The Amazing Science of Forgiveness [BIO Podcast: Ep 125]
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Improve Relationships with Carol Allen & The Amazing Benefits of Journaling! [BIO Podcast: Ep 139]
- Natural Beauty with Shel Pink & Is Your Relationship Hurting Your Health? [BIO Podcast: Ep 131]
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 146]
- The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection! [BIO Podcast: Ep 225]
With love and gratitude,