I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: Feeling Stagnant? Solutions for Bloating!
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Naveen – Fremont, Chicago
I am some issues with gas and bloating. I’ve switched my diet to be plant-based and I am drinking the Glowing Green Smoothie but it hasn’t helped yet. I also take your supplements, but not consistently. Any suggestions?
Chelsea – Los Angeles, California
I’ve been following Beauty Detox for years, but I’ve been struggling with a lot of bloating and irregular bowel movements lately when I eat a lot of raw veggies. What might cause this? Could it be candida?
Sarah – Dallas, Texas
What are the top foods you recommend to reduce Bloating?
Denise – Salt Lake City, Utah
With summer here, I am feeling a little uncomfortable in my body. I am about 25 lbs overweight and I feel like I am chronically bloated. I am not sure if it is stress since I eat fairly well and have already lost 15lbs. Do you have any tips to feel better where I am at?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Chew well. Breathe deeply. Love completely.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Top Foods To Eat (And NOT Eat!) To Reduce Bloating
- 10 Tips to Blast Away the Bloat
- 6 Easy Tips To Reduce Bloating This Summer!
- Why Table Salt Makes You Fat and Bloated
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Monumental Kip Andersen Interview on Cowspiracy and Why You May be More Dehydrated Than You Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.11]
- The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection! [BIO Podcast: Ep 225]
- Improve Relationships with Carol Allen & The Amazing Benefits of Journaling! [BIO Podcast: Ep 139]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
With love and gratitude,