Join The Team
Below are open positions available to join the Kimberly Snyder/Beauty Detox team. Listed qualifications are in each job description however every applicant must be a go-getter, proactive, have the ability to prioritize and time manage, have amazing communication skills, and possess a passion to raise the vibration of the world through the work you do every day! We are growing a big brand and have a huge vision and to do so, we need the best of the best to join our family!
If you don’t see a position below that suits your skills, but you feel you have something amazing to offer to our team and brand, please feel free to send a resume and essay as to what special skills you possess to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing & Email Specialist
JOB SUMMARY: The Digital Marketing & Email Specialist is a key member of the marketing and sales team. This position produces and manages a wide-range of digital projects in efforts to service marketing, sales for both physical and digital products. Working regularly within the main website, this role requires a solid understanding of the WordPress and Shopify platforms with rigorous attention to detail. A master of all things Email, the Digital Marketing & Email Specialist will work heavily in Klaviyo to design, build and execute email campaigns. This position works closely with in-house team members as well as agency partners to produce a number of marketing materials to accomplish overall goals.
- Oversee the website production and maintenance initiatives. Update existing content through WordPress dashboard including content, images, video, etc. with additional emphasis towards improving UI/UX.
- Design and develop webpages for new content/to be used as a landing page for advertisement.
- Act as project manager and liaison between agency partners that provide support for new website features, digital tools, reporting and general web support.
- Conceptualize, design, develop, execute and analyze email campaign performance to improve both sales and educational communications.
- Manage and provide insight to the Email Marketing Schedule within the Marketing Calendar.
- Maintain best practices for development and sends of all emails internally or outsourced with content provided by team.
- Design & program emails to support ongoing communication and initiatives
- Manage and executes ongoing digital tasks as requested by internal marketing team. Including but not limited to:
- Assist in design, development and launch of programs. Programs digital media banner ads, static and animated as requested by Project Manager.
- Manage all email tracking through Klaviyo
- Assist with content production and distribution on social media channels.
- Contribute to efficiency and effectiveness by offering suggestions and participating as an active member of the team.
- Manage overall SEO calendar with marketing team to lend knowledge to SEO tactics to increase website sessions.
- Stays up-to-date on latest trends in technology, development, websites, and competitor activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Web Development or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience directly managing online cpg products, digital products, development, projects, marketing systems and processes.
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress, Shopify, and email marketing platforms
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS experience required. PHP knowledge a plus.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and data analysis.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position is extremely important to the team. The ability to understand the business, create a 30/60/90 day plan, and produce quick results will be imperative. The business has organically grown to this point and now specific digital marketing initiatives need to be taken in order to expand and grow the audience. Please apply if you have direct experience marketing health and wellness products (especially supplements) online.
To be considered, please send your resume along with a short essay on why you believe you are the best fit for this position. Please send all communication to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!