Join The Team
If you don’t see a position below that suits your skills, but you feel you have something amazing to offer to our team and brand, please feel free to send a resume and essay as to what special skills you possess to email@example.com
Executive Assistant - Based in Los Angeles, CA
The Beauty Detox team is looking to hire a passionate Executive Assistant who embodies the Beauty Detox lifestyle, has endless energy and creative ideas! We are a fast moving company so the responsibilities below are general and your day-to-day is likely ebb and flow with the needs of the business, founders, and initiatives. The primary support function is to support the founders/owners as we expand our company to better serve the existing community and newcomers as we work together to raise the world’s vibration.
- Keeping master calendars and handling ALL scheduling for 2 founders/entrepreneurs. Sending reminders and daily updates on schedules and needs
- Assisting in booking all travel needs
- Handling some customer service tasks and community requests
- Instagram management, community management, partnership campaigns, and growth campaigns for IG channel
- iPhone photography and editing skills needed for candid shots to use throughout blog and social channels. Great iPhone editing capabilities are required
- Managing task lists for founder and checking in daily to make sure all tasks and projects are flowing
- Managing Podcast calendar to reach out, book guests, and organize calendars
- Can make a delicious Glowing Green Smoothie!
- Bring forth your abundant passionate, creative energy each and every day as we grow our brand and make impact on the world!
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, marketing, or communications
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an assistant role working in a fast paced environment. Preferably working with busy entrepreneurs
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Instagram social experience is a MUST as growing the Instagram community is a key part of this of this position.
- Expertise with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Gmail Suite, Creative apps
- Comfort with flexibility in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive approach, team player mentality, and exceptional work ethic
- Living the lifestyle, participating in the community, and understanding our philosophy is a must
- This position is based in Los Angeles. You will be working from home but need to be based in LA for meetings and events.
To be considered:
Please review the job description carefully, especially the required skills. If you feel you are a great fit for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an essay stating why you think you are the right match! Please put Executive Assistant in the subject line.
PLEASE NOTE: Any response sent without an essay will NOT be considered.
Thank you! We are excited to hear from you!