Here is my Detoxifying Smoothie that I think you will really like. It’s really quite yummy!
I adapted it from my time working at Dr. Jubb’s Longevity in the East Village. It tastes good enough and is easy enough to make EVERY week – and is well worth it for the benefits you will receive.
The lemon and oil help detoxify and restore the liver and will help boost your immune system.
Turmeric is full of antioxidants and anti-microbial properties, and is an amazing blood purifier.
Try making it every Monday for breakfast to start the week off feeling more cleansed and refreshed, or try having it 3 times this week for a nice liver booster.
- Juice and pith of 1 lemon (only throw out the peel)
- - 2 pears (seeded and cored)
- - 2 apples (seeded and cored)
- - 3 Tablespoons flax oil
- - ½ teaspoon of Turmeric
- - ¼ teaspoon of Celtic sea salt
- - Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- - 3-4 cups filtered water
- Blend. Enjoy!