Travel much? Whether it’s visiting family, or globetrotting for work, there’s no doubt that plane travel is rough on our bodies. In this segment, Tony and I delve into why our bodies get jetlagged and some simple tips for alleviating it!
Next, we have my very special guest Grace Sylke, who has been conducting Brainwave Neurofeedback Trainings for Dr. James V. Hardt at the Biocybernaut Institute for over eleven years. Her goal is to help increase your IQ and EQ, boost creativity, and move from stress and anxiety to calmness and peace.
- We defined what jet lag really is, and what it means for those of us who travel…
- We discuss what we are exposed to once up in the air…
- Why we need to deal with jet lag as effectively as possible…
- Tips to help you deal with jet lag and how to function the days following your travel…
- The connection between sulfur and jet lag is…
- We discuss the benefits of including Detoxy in our diets and how this helps while traveling…
- Grace shares how powerful words are starting from a young age…
- What theta brain waves are and when they are dominant…
- How to let-go of negative programming and shame…
- What ‘Making an inquiry’ is and how to use this technique in your life…
- We discuss guilt and how in can serve us or do a disservice…
- How to release guilt and love/accept yourself more…
Special note from me: Grace was my trainer at my Biocybernaut training and helped me truly change my life in the most profound way. I am so excited to share her with you as she is an incredible and powerful woman.
About Grace Sylke
Grace Sylke has been conducting Brainwave Neurofeedback Trainings for Dr. James V. Hardt at the Biocybernaut Institute for over eleven years. She holds a Lifetime Secondary Teaching Credential for the State of California, a Biocybernaut Institute Brainwave Trainer Certificate and a Caroline Myss Workshop Certificate.
Grace’s perspective is, “all about Being In Service”.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Cold showers dilate blood vessels
- Sulfur-based foods
- Potassium citrate
- How To Eat Healthy While Traveling
- Proper Travel Snacks!
- Beauty Travel Tips: Stay Gorgeous on the Go
- Radical Beauty with Deepak Chopra [BIO Podcast: Ep 95]
- Declaring This a No Mom Shaming Zone
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Grace Sylke’s Interview
Note: The Biocybernaut training is a time and financial investment. But if you can swing it somehow, I truly recommend it as a life-long gift that positively impacts all areas of your life in a MAJOR way. If you are interested, you can get a 25% discount through the end of April.
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- A Good Night’s Sleep Is More Beautifying Than You May Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.17]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- All You Want to Know About Radical Beauty! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 96]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,