Have you ever wanted to keep a journal? You might be amazed to find out that there is research around how journaling brings about incredible health benefits! In this segment, Tony and I discuss our own routines for writing, the research behind its benefits and how you can get started without fear or pressure.
Next, we have my very special guest Carol Allen, who is a Relationship Coach that has appeared on CBS News, E! and many other outlets, and is also a Vedic Astrologer. Carol’s mission is to deepen and heal existing relationships, as well as to understand how to better your actions once you know the truth. Listen in as we delve into the ways we can improve all of our relationships.
- Tony and I discuss the research behind journaling and the benefits of adding this habit into your daily lives…
- We share ways in how we’ve personally journaled and and what it means for us…
- The recorded benefits of journaling for overall health and wellbeing…
- How journaling can be a no judgement zone and freeing…
- The connection writing can have on your psyche and ways in can help you achieve your goals…
- Carol discusses what the nine stages of a healthy relationship are…
- What relationship advice is given for the “Alpha Female”…
- How to understand why men marry some women and not others…
- Ways to encourage your partner to be inspired to please you…
- We talk about some general tips on how to manage relationships with family, co-workers and friends…
About Carol Allen
Carol Allen is a happily married relationship coach and Vedic Astrologer whose mission is to empower women to enjoy truly “out of this world” love lives. Carol’s methods are a unique marriage of East and West, combining her training in the astrology of India with cutting-edge, real-world relationship research.
Author of three books, including her eBook, “Love Is In The Stars – The Wise Woman’s Astrological Guide To Men.” She has appeared on many national programs and publications.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Good summary
- Journaling and well being
- How to Stop Emotional Eating and Take Control of Your Health
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU: 7 Steps for Supercharging Your New Year’s Resolutions!
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Why You Don’t Need a Boyfriend
- Embracing Change and Finding the Sunrise at the End of it
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Carol Allen’s Interview
- Carol’s Website
- Carol’s Success Stories
- Carol’s Right Man Report – The 15 Vedic Keys to Compatibility and Love!
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview with Marvel Super Hero, Anthony Mackie and Realistic Goal Setting Tips for 2016! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 19]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- Natural Beauty with Shel Pink & Is Your Relationship Hurting Your Health? [BIO Podcast: Ep 131]
- Spice up Your Love Life With Dr. Laura Berman [BIO Podcast: Ep.15]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,